IEC Florida West Coast Chapter
Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) Florida West Coast Chapter, a 501(c)6 not for profit organization, is the only full service national association serving the the interests of merit shop electrical and systems contractors in the United States. The Florida West Coast Chapter Florida’s West Coast and servers more than 70 members.
The IEC provides electrical contractors with a comprehensive and valuable array of products, services and resources designed to give member companies a competitive edge and help them enhance their profitability. Benefits include:
- US Department of Labor approved apprentice training programs to effectively teach your new workforce about safe and cost effective electrical installation thereby improving your bottom line.
- Networking opportunities to meet and share ideas with colleagues and Manpower Exchange programs that help you share workers. The Florida West Coast Chapter holds membership meetings monthly.
- Management education programs to keep you informed of best practices enabling your business to prosper.
- Safety resources to decrease the number of accidents and limit liability insurance costs.
- Government representation, at both the local level and on Capitol Hill, to help protect your right to do business.
- Industry relations activities to build strong relationships with suppliers and vendors, to save you money on the cost of doing business.
We invite you to explore IEC Florida West Coast Chapter and reap the valuable benefits of membership at both the local and national levels. As a member of the IEC, you support the independent electrical contracting industry, which faces daily challenges from organized labor, government and anti-business groups. To view a printable Membership Application, please click the download file below.
Start Your Electrical Career Here