Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) Florida West Coast Chapter offers the only full service national association that exclusively serves the interests of merit shop electrical and systems contractors in the United States.
IEC provides electrical contractors with a comprehensive and valuable array of products, services and resources designed to give member companies a competitive adge and help them enhance their profitabaility. Benefits include:
- US Department of Labor approved apprentice training programs to effectively teach your new workforce about safe and cost effective electrical installation thereby improving your bottom line.
- Networking opportunities to meet and share ideas with colleagues and Manpower Exchange programs that help you share workers. The Florida West Coast Chapter holds membership meetings monthly.
- Management education programs to keep you informed of best practices enabling your business to prosper.
- Safety resources to decrease the number of accidents and limit liability insurance costs.
- Government representation, at both the local level and on Capitol Hill, to help protect your right to do business.
- Industry relations activities to build strong relationships with suppliers and vendors, to save you money on the cost of doing business.